Camping at the Islander
Tents and RV’s welcome
Adjacent to the Lopez Islander Resort, a spacious camping/RV area with a large central fire pit, overlooks Fisherman Bay. Accommodating recreational vehicles of all sizes and tents large or small, some sites include an electrical hook up and fresh water for filling tanks. As guests of the resort, campers may utilize the heated seasonal swimming pool, Jacuzzi room, coin-op laundry and showers. Bikes and kayaks are available for rent and there is free WiFi in the main lodge. We welcome campers in our restaurants, patio areas and Tiki lounge.
Campsite Rules & Fees
- Campsite fees and additional charges are on a per day basis, (no weekly rates).
- Daily camping fee includes up to 4 people and 1 vehicle per campsite.
- Maximum of 6 people per campsite. More than six people requires rental of a second campsite.
- Tent camping: $28 per night ($4 per night for each additional person (max 2)
- RV camping: $38 per night ($4 per night for each additional person (max 2)
- Maximum stay is 14 days
Note – you may choose to leave one car on the mainland to save the extra vehicle fee both on the ferry and at the campsite.
We are a pet-friendly resort. There is no pet fee for camping or RV’s. Be sure to follow the rules below:
- Pets must be leashed at the campsite
- Please clean up after your pet
- Be considerate of other guests regarding noise
- FULL REFUND: no cancellation fee if cancelled more than 14-days before check-in date
- 50% REFUND: 50% charge, (excluding tax) for cancellations less than 14 days before check-in date
- NO REFUND: for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to check-in or no show, there will be no refund