Restock. Refuel. Relax.
On the West side of Lopez Island, in protected Fisherman Bay, the 64-slip Islander Marina is a gathering point for boaters to restock, refuel and relax. A short stroll up the dock leads to the Lopez Islander Resort for dining or waterside cocktails.
A comfortable, safe place to moor, the modern marina docks rise and fall with the tide, and offer water and power hookups, and good lighting. Guests have access to all resort amenities, including the restaurant, lounge, large pool, hot tub and laundry facilities. The hotel lobby gift shop in the hotel lobby stocks wine, souvenirs, ice cream bars and other goodies.
Call 360-468-2233 to reserve a boat slip.
64 Slip Modern Marina
- Accommodations for boats of all sizes
- Water & Power direct to your slip
- Well-lighted docks
- Fish cleaning station
- Crab boiling area
Marina Dock Store
- Boat fuel – gas and diesel
- Fishing supplies
- Island maps
- Boating accessories
Lopez Islander Resort Access
- Coin op laundromat and showers
- Large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub room
- Casual & fine dining – breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Tiki Bar with happy hour
- Free guest moorage while dining
Gather with Friends
The Marina is a great spot to rendezvous for a weekend with friends or stay the summer.
Reserve a slip
Safe Harbor Navigation
(Larger yachts should enter and depart in deep water area and watch the tidal charts.)
NO REFUNDS – boat slip fees are charged at time of booking, and are non-refundable. Should you need to cancel, you will be credited for up to one year from your initial reservation date.
We are a pet friendly resort!
- Pets must be leashed while on hotel property and in common areas
- Guests are responsible for any loss or damage done to hotel property by a pet
- Do not leave a barking dog unattended on your boat
- Please help us keep our dock clean by picking up after your pet